Our team can provide support and comprehensive advice if you are facing investigation or prosecution.
The team is able to assist with all aspects of criminal law, including:
- corporate crime;
- corporate manslaughter and health & safety;
- criminal defence and police investigations;
- financial services investigations;
- fraud, white collar and financial crime;
- international crime and extradition;
- offences under the Bribery Act;
- proceeds of crime and money laundering; and
- offences against the person.
Facing a criminal charge can be an invariably stressful experience, but we are here to guide you through the process. Our team can assist you in the initial stages of a case, all the way through to court proceedings.
We believe in providing transparency in our costs so that legal fees do not add pressure to those unfortunate enough to be facing investigation or prosecution.
Our team are mindful of the reputational damage that might arise throughout the criminal investigation process and we are able to provide strategic advice and assist in keeping high profile cases out of the public eye.